Admin Ignoring Nettles Ruth League

Let us know what you'd like to see!
Frenchy616

Admin Ignoring Nettles Ruth League

Post by Frenchy616 »

Been on pause for 9 months after taking our $55. No efforts to advertise league, not a single response of communication. Been on Sim D for 16 years and never once have seen this. Really rather not take legal action over 55 dollars on a fake baseball website, but it is a moral thing when I know the Admin is choosing to ignore us...

Do something Admin! Fold the league and give us credits or change it to subscription. Clearly this isnt working and isnt going to work.

PS. Youve deleted my other post. I will continue calling this out till its fixed or you kick me off the site. Kick me off the site and legal action is coming your way for not fulfilling the obligation.
Slvanlae

Re: Admin Ignoring Nettles Ruth League

Post by Slvanlae »

Not a good customer service company. Good product when it works. Strange business model.
Frenchy616

Re: Admin Ignoring Nettles Ruth League

Post by Frenchy616 »

Its literally so bad, they are letting this post continue to show as front page of the Sim D forums. I love Sim D, but to whoever is the Admin, you dont deserve any customers man and are pathetic. Not even cable companies have as bad of service as you do.

This site is solid, but it is clear now why it never fully took off. The people running this thing should be fired and probably never hired again anywhere for a tech company. When your product is technology you already remove so many layers most companies pay for... Therefore, most important one is ensuring customer satisfaction with your platform. if you cant figure that out, you should probably go live under a rock...

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”