An anti-tanking idea

Let us know what you'd like to see!
Reagan1980

Re: An anti-tanking idea

Post by Reagan1980 »

Don’t want a wheel draft I want a random. NBA lottery draft for non playoff teams so players don’t know their draft positions till after the playoffs also need trading with bots and mergers cliques a control many leagues. block trades while Tank to each other It need to be stopped along with the multi account players
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Reagan1980 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:25 pm Don’t want a wheel draft I want a random. NBA lottery draft for non playoff teams so players don’t know their draft positions till after the playoffs also need trading with bots and mergers cliques a control many leagues. block trades while Tank to each other It need to be stopped along with the multi account players
You're going to need to join a non-Dyansty league if you want that.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

I am in a random draft league that also has win %. We have not had spectacular drafts recently. It is also a league where Vets in decline have a high draft pick price. Also Kids blocked on depth chart cost 1st rd pick minimum. All 12 non playoff teams are in lottery. A third place team could get a top 3 pick in theory. 8th place teams are guaranteed a 4th or 5th pick in rd. 1 or higher but sometimes the draft is super bland after 3. We need to end the foreign players and just give us the B+/A- 18 year olds again.
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

I can't understand why anyone would tank. With the crappy draft pools we have on SimD, even having the 1st pick doesn't guarantee you'll get a decent player.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

historymann49 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:38 pm I can't understand why anyone would tank. With the crappy draft pools we have on SimD, even having the 1st pick doesn't guarantee you'll get a decent player.
Sometimes you can't find someone willing to trade for a Veteran and help you out. Sometimes you have burned in another league with a stream of trade protest so you don't know anymore what is a good trade. And it is the draft pools that yield sub-par players. No one likes to slog through 100 loss seasons.
Reagan1980

Post by Reagan1980 »

Also suggest get ride of the 5rd of the draft to stop tankers
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Explain Reagan.
Reagan1980

Post by Reagan1980 »

Michael1 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:30 pm Explain Reagan.
if there was less bad players less ability for people to tank ! there are to many players in every league ! people seem to want the superstars or the players that will help them get the better players above average players are the lest in demand ! I Saw a team that has not a single B+ or A- player though there where some B mentors he had a lot of over 30 C+ players on his team thats tanking! I want those type of players not to be included in the draft 4 rounds is plenty of players unless they start getting ride of the none mentoring leadership players at 30
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

That's not a thing. This whole conversation is absolutely ridiculous.

If you don't want tankers in your league, join a league that prohibits it.

You cannot build a computer program to police this and it is NOT worth ADMIN's time to deal with it.

Does it "ruin the fun for the league." Join a different league.

Is is "unfair and creates a competitive disadvantage for everyone else?" Join a different league.

Are people actually tanking, or are they just stupid? :) Again, join a different league if you don't like it. This is 10 full pages of the same 3-4 owners griping about a problem that isn't a problem. Let it go and move on. Good grief.
compton10101010

Post by compton10101010 »

COMPTON supportz hamilton who stated perfectly an succintly............COMPTON

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”