u2u link replaced to PM

Let us know what you'd like to see!
Hamilton2

u2u link replaced to PM

Post by Hamilton2 »

I see that you switched out the u2u shortcuts from the standings page to be a PM link instead. Will you please add this feature to the Depth Chart page when you get a chance? It still has the old info and I frequently use that shortcut when browsing for trades. Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: u2u link replaced to PM

Post by Admin »

This is done.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Sweet. That was fast. How hard would it be to fix the quick link for the logo in the top right corner of every page (it shows you who is online now ... can that do this as well?)?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The changes aren't difficult, it's remembering where they all are. :)

I'm working on some edit/salary league issues right now, I'll get this done by end of day.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hamilton2 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:11 am Sweet. That was fast. How hard would it be to fix the quick link for the logo in the top right corner of every page (it shows you who is online now ... can that do this as well?)?
This is done on the baseball side.

Chris
matthewlee3

Post by matthewlee3 »

What is it the makes some users available for PM and some users not? I see myself displayed as not, is this because I can't PM myself, or because of something I did or didn't do?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

matthewlee3 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:27 pm What is it the makes some users available for PM and some users not? I see myself displayed as not, is this because I can't PM myself, or because of something I did or didn't do?
It means your board account was initialized before the feature was added. Log out of Sim Dynasty and back in and it will fix it.

Chris
matthewlee3

Post by matthewlee3 »

That did the trick, thanks Chris.

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”