Batter Strikeouts

Let us know what you'd like to see!
rocker2

Batter Strikeouts

Post by rocker2 »

I'd like to see a batter's card acknowledge/embolden leading the league in strikeouts, just like when they lead the league in home runs, hits, etc.
ballmark

Re: Batter Strikeouts

Post by ballmark »

With a little bit of effort, you can do this yourself (if it's one of your players) and note it in the "Public Notes" section of the Player Card.
BZL: KC Clippers#
GGL: Detroit Diamonds*
CDL: New York Neons
SYL: Texas Lonestars#
SPL: Cincinnati Mavericks*
24TBeta: Boston/Seattle/Montreal/Miami

# Commissioner ~ * HOF Facilitator ~ @ Chaperone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That's code I wasn't involved in; I need to take a moment to research how these are done in the database to see if it's possible to add. Thank you!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
tworoosters

Post by tworoosters »

At the time those numbers came out Tyson expressed an unwillingness to highlight leaders in negative categories, also why CS and BB by pitchers are not highlighted.

If you are going to rewrite anything there I'd rather see leaders by individual league,ie: American/National, acknowledged
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

tworoosters wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 12:52 pm If you are going to rewrite anything there I'd rather see leaders by individual league,ie: American/National, acknowledged
Yes, this please!
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Like league leaders continue to be bold black but NL league leader in bold red and AL league leader in bold blue, or something similar.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Yeah, or even BOLD for the overall league leaders and italics for the other league leader. Would work.

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”