Old Forum

Let us know what you'd like to see!
tworoosters

Old Forum

Post by tworoosters »

In the post apocalypse when the new forum was created it was stated that the old forums would be able to be accessed at some point:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=58#p668
Admin wrote:
October 15th, 2017, 6:20 pm
tworoosters wrote:
October 5th, 2017, 11:03 pm
I'm guessing we're never going to get the threads from the old message board back which is painful on a bunch of levels but more than any other to me is the loss of the "Why I made the deal" thread in the BoHo
They will come back. We preserved the entire database. I just have to find a way to present them without accessing any of the old board code. It's possible that they will be displayed without the BBCode being interpreted.

Chris
It's been seven months since that statement and I'm wondering if there has been any progress
Hamilton2

Re: Old Forum

Post by Hamilton2 »

This would be terrific to get some information on. I miss the old forums for sure.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Although it went up a while ago, I may as well finish the thread by mentioning the old forums are now available on your Message Boards menu.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Thank you.

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”