Mobile site/Site redesign

Let us know what you'd like to see!
Admin
Site Admin

Mobile site/Site redesign

Post by Admin »

In Beta, I've been working on enhancing the game for mobile use, using proper responsive design principles rather than trying to detect what device you are on and disabling certain things. This means dismantling a lot of the core page structures, many of which were designed nearly 20 years ago. Browsers have improved since then.

Many pages already look better; many do not, not surprisingly the data-dense stat tables. I also have created an interesting little "quick access tray" that you can swipe up from the bottom and have shortcut buttons to common pages. (Version 1 I'll probably pre-set these but I'd like to make them customizable.)

If you play a lot or exclusively on a phone and want to join the Beta team, please let me know by sending me a ticket. I'd hate for it to end up working perfectly on my phone but nobody else's.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mobile site/Site redesign

Post by Admin »

Here's a look at where it's going, with the quick access tray pulled up from the bottom. Obviously some formatting issues to be worked out with tabs and banners, but hopefully a little more usable.
Mobile preview.png
Mobile preview.png (137.9 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”