Is it just me??

Discussions for the Amos Otis League.

Moderator: daytonjake

mc2019569

Is it just me??

Post by mc2019569 »

Is there anyone else who is just not into sim anymore? I really want to get into it again but it's just become so boring! And winning and losing has zero to do with it. Hopefully I pull my head out of my rear and get psyched about sim again!! Right around when the crash happened, I had informed Kent that I was dropping out, then the crash happened. And since my team went unwanted (I think the crash had a bunch to do with this), I purchased more seasons. I have bought about 3 or so seasons this go round, so hopefully I get back in the sim mood by then.

I'm not trying to talk other guys to feel like I do, im trying to get guys to get me hyped about sim again. :D Seems like our league just went quiet and boring over the last few seasons. Maybe that might be my out of touch with sim opinion??

Good luck guys,

Mike
Brew Crew
daytonjake

Re: Is it just me??

Post by daytonjake »

I understand what you're saying. I think since Snake left, our league has gotten quiet.
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

Maybe we look at more rules changes? I know we had a lot of support to change the offseason time (I hope this happens), but maybe we change the minors to max development? Put in a lottery? Or the wheel draft?

I know what you mean, this league has been almost stale recently, and it is tough to make trades, I am considering dropping it too...
The Land of Pleasant Living
piper108

Post by piper108 »

I still enjoy this league a lot, but things are a little quiet sometimes. I know I haven't kept up with the Hall of Fame vote; I'm sure it would help with activity level if we had that going. I'll try to get one posted in the next couple of days.
millerslammers

Post by millerslammers »

I have had the same feelings. In fact I have considered not renewing the last 3 times. Putting $ towards something that has had minimal enjoyment as it use to when winning or losing, building prospects or trading for vets. I think it is more to do with my personal life and work life than this game or the league itself.
raverob

Post by raverob »

Mike its only gotten quiet because I donrt know but you right . It sometimes seems to be boring . But Ill tell you if I didnt have Sim to play during off seasons of sports I would have nothing to do . Proof of it was when the site went down how many of the Sim players missed it . I did and it gave me some more energy for the game . Hang in Mike . I still enjoy rebuilding to a championship team !!!

Return to “Amos Otis League”