One month

Discussions for the Amos Otis League.

Moderator: daytonjake

mc2019569

One month

Post by mc2019569 »

I'm renewed for 1 more month and then I'm hanging it up for awhile. I hate dropping my 1st ever sim team, one that I've had for a decade+ in real years, but I feel it's time. I took over Milwaukee a few sim years after the inception of the AOL and basically I'm the only owner its had for like 100 sim seasons. With that being said, I will play this season out and then when my season ends, I will be gutting my team to try and make it more attractive to all new suitors. So if you see players you like, it's never to early to start negotiating so when it's time, deals can get done ASAP after my season ends. I will run my team as I normally do and will try to leave it in pretty good shape for the future new owner of the Milwaukee franchise.

It's been real playing with all the owners, then through now!!

Mike,
Brew Crew

P.S. Wouldn't it be cool if Snake would take it over? If your out there Vin, get it done. Be 2 pretty solid owners for the Milwaukee franchise!!!
piper108

Re: One month

Post by piper108 »

I'm sorry to hear that! It's been great having you in the league, you're a tough competitor for sure. Maybe after a break you can come back at some point.
daytonjake

Re: One month

Post by daytonjake »

Good luck Mike

Return to “Amos Otis League”