Wash Rinse Repeat?

Discussions for the Amos Otis League.

Moderator: daytonjake

Minions

Wash Rinse Repeat?

Post by Minions »

Wow, Washington vs NY again. ZZZZZ :lol:

come on rest of the league!!! Washington has been to the playoffs so many times with this run he must sell the tickets for those games in April. New York may be set for a run for a while as well. We need some fire, some competition, some fresh blood!!! Minnesota is still reeling from its talent decline, and this rebuild is going to take a bit longer than expected, but others can step up.

Congrats to last years finalists, this year again.
madmacster

Re: Wash Rinse Repeat?

Post by madmacster »

you got to be kidding, we have problems just making sure we have enough wheelchairs for our squad. I swear we stole Tom Brady from the Patriots to play SS. And he refuses to decline.
jrthecrusher

Post by jrthecrusher »

Just when you thought everything was gonna be the same - Washington wins the title instead of NY! Oh the upheaval...

Congrats Chucky, but don't get too comfy. I'm looking forward to an LCS re-match in the near future.
daytonjake

Post by daytonjake »

Congrats
piper108

Post by piper108 »

Congratulations!
husker48

Post by husker48 »

I guess I don't see a problem with Wash, Rinse, Repeat..... Do you Chucky?? :D :D
Minions

Post by Minions »

Wow, I forget that a 6 game series sorts itself out after one month of real time, its only been a month since I started this league complaint :lol:

Well, now we have a slight change, but still more of the same. Minnesota's still a couple years from shaking up things over here in the AL, so enjoy the run Washington. I see father time is getting a pair of season tickets :D

Return to “Amos Otis League”