League shutdown

Discussions for the Jim Thorpe Football League.

Moderator: GrubDawg

Admin
Site Admin

League shutdown

Post by Admin »

As there are only 3 active owners in this league, this will be the league's final season.

If there is another league you would like to move to, please let me know and I will move your remaining credit plus 3 months to that league.

In the meantime, please go to PayPal and go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customer ... ge-paylist and cancel your subscription for the JTFL. I will make sure the remaining owners have credit to finish the season.

Thank you!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
sjpode

Re: League shutdown

Post by sjpode »

Chris, I would take the Oakland Coyotes in the Marcus Allen FL, in place of this team
as it is being shut down.

Thanks,
Stan Podeszek
ggoforth

Post by ggoforth »

Chris, I would take the New York Gentle Giants in the Marcus Allen FL, in place of this team
as it is being shut down. Sorry, I would rather take the Philadelphia team.

Thanks,
Glenn Goforth
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

ggoforth wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:13 am Chris, I would take the New York Gentle Giants in the Marcus Allen FL, in place of this team
as it is being shut down. Sorry, I would rather take the Philadelphia team.

Thanks,
Glenn Goforth
I see you bought the team, I'll return that credit to your account.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

sjpode wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:51 pm Chris, I would take the Oakland Coyotes in the Marcus Allen FL, in place of this team
as it is being shut down.

Thanks,
Stan Podeszek
You're set up.

Chris
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Note that there may be a time in the (near) future when teams can be migrated into other leagues. This league will be on ice, not purged, so if that option becomes available you may be able to revive these teams.

Chris

Return to “Jim Thorpe Football League”