Not sure if anyone even reads these posts but DAMN....

Discussions for the Al Lopez League.
hudgeliberal

Not sure if anyone even reads these posts but DAMN....

Post by hudgeliberal »

....what a rash of injuries for my squad!!! LOL. My guys are dropping like flies! We don't have a ton of talent anyway, but we had been staying in sight of a playoff spot, however, with 4 or 5 guys on the DL, we have some guys getting playing time that are some of the worst rated players I have ever had to start a game for me! Anyway, that is what makes the game fun and challenging, gotta try to build some solid depth folks!! Well, I know most don't read or post here, a few because of a security breach or something that happened, however, spoke with my local tech and he said that most people have no idea just how many sites have their info and these scammers sometimes share or sell the info they have. His advice?? Be careful, don't do the totally ignorant shit like answer obvious scam/spam and just be careful about giving out your bank information, other than that every time you boot up your PC you are at risk. OK, back to the injury bug, I'm trying to deal with all the injuries and at least it really gives some guys a chance to play that would never get that opportunity and I try to take every setback and try to learn from it. Anyway, just rambling, hope everyone has a great Thursday...weekend almost here fellas!!! Be careful and get to the weekend safe and sound!!! Peace.
mrtwolff

Re: Not sure if anyone even reads these posts but DAMN....

Post by mrtwolff »

Wow, that's a lot of injuries!

Return to “Al Lopez League”