I forgot to click staying and was booted, fortunately made it back!

Discussions for the Al Lopez League.
hudgeliberal

I forgot to click staying and was booted, fortunately made it back!

Post by hudgeliberal »

Whew
smoldering

Re: I forgot to click staying and was booted, fortunately made it back!

Post by smoldering »

I was wondering how you switched to Brooklyn. Glad you made it back!
cjisboss

Post by cjisboss »

Should I say welcome back? :lol: I just went in and set myself to staying. Now I'm set for these three 1/2 seasons and the next three 1/2 seasons.
hudgeliberal

Post by hudgeliberal »

LOL fellas! You know I just clicked Brooklyn as that was my team when I first joined Al Lopez and I just temporarily forgot that I was LA in this one lol. :shock:
Vytron

Post by Vytron »

hudgeliberal wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:46 pm LOL fellas! You know I just clicked Brooklyn as that was my team when I first joined Al Lopez and I just temporarily forgot that I was LA in this one lol. :shock:
Were you in the A.L.? I might have taken your old place.

So, when the window to join opened I had three options, one in the A.L. and two in the N.L. My reasoning for choosing A.L. was that, the reason I was joining the Al Lopez League was the high competition, and the A.L. had 7 established players, so it was the highest possible competition (maybe on the entire simdynasty trials), so it was the obvious choice.

In hindsight, I probably just made things harder for myself for no reason at all :lol: (unless the new guy on the N.L. plays better than the one they replaced 8-) )

Either way, you forgetting to click staying might have changed the course of history :mrgreen:
SquidJordan wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:09 am all you can do is all you can do.
Vytron wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:01 pm Disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about
hudgeliberal

Post by hudgeliberal »

LOL, good story Vy! You are going to fit in well here! Yeah, just tried to log in and when it said you do not have a team yet, I knew instantly that I had forgotten to click staying and the funny thing, I always make a post reminding everyone to click staying once we get to the end of our 3 season run...didn't follow my own advice lol. Just happy to be back in!

Return to “Al Lopez League”