Damn, Smoulder bailed....

Discussions for the Al Lopez League.
hudgeliberal

Damn, Smoulder bailed....

Post by hudgeliberal »

I know he had a rough few seasons, but he had a really good run for a bit, hope he is OK and healthy and maybe just needed a break.
cjisboss

Re: Damn, Smoulder bailed....

Post by cjisboss »

Yeah, I noticed he didn't check on his team much last season. As you said, hope everything's alright.
Buckeyes

Post by Buckeyes »

Ditto
smoldering

Post by smoldering »

Thanks for the thoughts guys, I'm still doing alright. Was trying to log in frequently enough to hold my team, but just have too much going on right now to keep up with the game, trying to work from home while entertaining a 2 yr old due to Covid-19. Used to have downtime during the day to play SimD, but that's all out the window now. Maybe when things go more back to normal I'll try to make my way back, but its just not in cards for now. Scary times seeing friends getting laid off, hope all of you are doing alright in this situation.
hudgeliberal

Post by hudgeliberal »

Thanks for the update bro! Glad to hear you are OK!! I totally understand my friend. Scariest time ever in my 53 years on this planet...you don't know what to believe, what the answers are...economy collapsing, people fighting over every little thing...scary times. Stay strong Smoulder and hopefully we can one day get back to some semblance of normality, though I think it will never be the same. I hope you and your family stay safe buddy!!! You are a fantastic manager/owner in this sim and were always competitive year in and year out. Be safe and drop in to say hi now and again!!!
Buckeyes

Post by Buckeyes »

Best of luck Smoulder hope you, your family and everyone else stays safe and healthy. Look forward to seeing you in the future. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Al Lopez League”