Al Lopez no longer the active league it used to be.

Discussions for the Al Lopez League.
hudgeliberal

Al Lopez no longer the active league it used to be.

Post by hudgeliberal »

At any rate, my squad is Jekyll and Hyde, win 3 and lose 3. Trying to get over a couple of bad injuries and moving my staff around a bit. My bats starting to hit a bit, though not with power like last year. Just have to put it all together. Well, hope everyone can find some time to post a bit on here, it just helps to keep interest going. I was going to do a little column like I used to do way back in the early days of Al Lopez where I would sort of give a weekly wrap up of the league, what teams and players were hot/cold and moves made by the owners. Just have to see how the interest goes, trying to make time to stay competitive. Peace fellas. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend coming up.
Buckeyes

Re: Al Lopez no longer the active league it used to be.

Post by Buckeyes »

have a lot going on right now, will try to be more active, talk and make some trades
hudgeliberal

Post by hudgeliberal »

Hey this is not a job, just been trying to get some people ramped up a bit. We all have a life..this is for fun, so I try to get some posts and get some activity but we all have things to do. I just hope we can get some discussion going, we have some of the best managers that we have had in a long time, very good league with talent. Hope everyone can find time to enjoy some life, that is what I've been trying to do of late, the pressure at my job had my head in a vise and I simply decided that I was going to stop stressing and try to enjoy the little things. Have a great weekend fellas.
Dogbear646

Post by Dogbear646 »

I'm new at this. I am trying to figure this out as I go.
Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

Return to “Al Lopez League”