still rough for some of the old timers

Discussions for the Al Lopez League.
Buckeyes

still rough for some of the old timers

Post by Buckeyes »

hudgeliberal

Re: still rough for some of the old timers

Post by hudgeliberal »

Well, I went to the series the first season then stayed in playoff contention for most of season two, started off decent this season but have fell off the last 12 or 13 games..can't win a game lol.
hudgeliberal

Post by hudgeliberal »

Well, you will have a reset after this season Elle, maybe rearrange some of your draft preferences and that may help...I have faith you will bounce back bro!
Buckeyes

Post by Buckeyes »

I think your faith may be more than mine lately
hudgeliberal

Post by hudgeliberal »

These trial leagues seem to run in cycles. I have noticed that one can have a nice two or three trial run and then fall off for a couple trial runs, I think sometimes when you get 3 or 4 new players that change the way the draft goes so what was working for one trial may need to be tweaked. I try to see how many noobs come aboard each season and sometimes that can affect what you get in the draft. You still have to work with what we have but I think you will get on one of your legendary win streaks and all will be right with the world. For any of you super noobs here, Buckeyes, used to be known as Elle before his ID was screwed up, well some of us have been around for a long, long time and this used to be the most active and popular of all trial leagues with the top managers in SimDynasty. So, during those years, Elle became known for these legendary win streaks, almost once per season, you could bet on Elle ripping off 12 or more games in a row, if I'm not mistaken he won 20+ consecutive games on back to back seasons!! So the term "pulling off an Elle" became the term for anyone that would go on a 10+ game win streak!!! Just a little Al Lopez history for ya! So, while Elle may have had some struggles of late, I have no doubt he will pull it together and win a couple of titles before long. Peace fellas. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Return to “Al Lopez League”