Held on...2nd playoff app in 3 seasons but NO title...

Discussions for the Al Lopez League.
hudgeliberal

Held on...2nd playoff app in 3 seasons but NO title...

Post by hudgeliberal »

...Smolder stands in the way. You beat me 7-5 and absolutely destroyed me in our matchups when it comes to total runs scored...outscoring me 66-47! So, we have our work cut out for us! Hopefully no one suffers any injuries in the last two games, lost my backup catcher for the postseason. I have never been quite sure about how the resting works, what if I forget to put them active before the playoffs, will that leave them out?? Seems like I remember something like that happening to someone a while back but maybe my old memory is just failing! :P Either way, best of luck to all in the playoffs and remember guys, go to the edit profile and make sure you click STAYING in order to come back for the next 3 season run!!! Good luck Smoder, but I hope you don't have TOO much good luck lol! Peace fellas.
smoldering

Re: Held on...2nd playoff app in 3 seasons but NO title...

Post by smoldering »

You jinxed me with the no injuries line! Last year's Cy Young winner was injured in the game right after you posted. Gonna need some other members of my bullpen to step up with him out.
hudgeliberal

Re: Held on...2nd playoff app in 3 seasons but NO title...

Post by hudgeliberal »

Yeah OUCH!!! Good break for me but tough break for you buddy!!! You are a magnificent manager/owner and I'm always watching you in the standings, even when I was up by 11 games on you this season, I that before it was over you would find a way to be right back...Voila you end up only one game back and if the season had 3 more games you probably win the division.

Return to “Al Lopez League”