Pitchers/Draft

Discussions for the Gaylord Perry League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, Buzzz

master86

Pitchers/Draft

Post by master86 »

Um, are there any special rules about the draft I should know about? There are only SIX pitchers ranked in the top 50...and the first "decent" pitcher doesn't show up until spot 29.
VladimirTrump

Re: Pitchers/Draft

Post by VladimirTrump »

You decide the rankings yourself by the weighted attributes based on your own preferences. Your top 50 will be different than everyone else's top 50.
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

VladimirTrump wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:50 am You decide the rankings yourself by the weighted attributes based on your own preferences. Your top 50 will be different than everyone else's top 50.
This. FWIW, I have a pitcher ranked at #3, but they could be a solid #1 pick. So, it's up to you to set your draft rankings. See http://rules.simdynasty.com/index.php/S ... teur_Draft
master86

Post by master86 »

Oh, I'm fully aware that I can rank them myself, I was just trying to point out that I've never seen a draft devoid of pitchers like this. There MAY be four pitchers in the whole draft worth ranking...tbh
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

master86 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:09 am Oh, I'm fully aware that I can rank them myself, I was just trying to point out that I've never seen a draft devoid of pitchers like this. There MAY be four pitchers in the whole draft worth ranking...tbh
Yeah, it's definitely not a strong pitcher draft, but I still have three in my top ten. Maybe reach a bit on the last one. Not a weak draft overall, though.
master86

Post by master86 »

Well now that I know who you’re targeting...😉

Return to “Gaylord Perry League”