Problem with Draft

Discussions for the Gaylord Perry League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, Buzzz

VladimirTrump

Problem with Draft

Post by VladimirTrump »

Only 53 players showing up on mine...

and not a single halfway decent prospect out of all 53.

I think we need to reload this, yes?
grkyank4

Re: Problem with Draft

Post by grkyank4 »

It makes it hard to spend money renewing you team when draft after draft we keep getting lousy picks.
samtinky

Post by samtinky »

I opened a support ticket
samtinky

Post by samtinky »

Just a heads up, when this has happened before when admin redoes the draft class it's all new players. None of the 50 some there now will still be there, so it's a waste of time to rank what's there. This is assuming it's the same as the last time I saw this happen.
VladimirTrump

Post by VladimirTrump »

When was the last time. Pretty sure it was over a year ago when I was in this league under my other user name. I believe it was also edited so it was stronger after a similar string of absolutely horrid prospects. Probably why my rebuild of the league's worst roster has taken exceptionally long, minus the A+ dude lol
toolman_fixit

Post by toolman_fixit »

The draft is limited to 53 players because of new Trump Tariffs put on illegal immigrant fantasy baseball players.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The draft has been reset. On the plus side, I was able to capture an error from this that may lead to finally solving this problem.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

samtinky wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 pm Just a heads up, when this has happened before when admin redoes the draft class it's all new players. None of the 50 some there now will still be there, so it's a waste of time to rank what's there. This is assuming it's the same as the last time I saw this happen.
This is correct.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
mookie

Post by mookie »

Chris how are you feeling?

Return to “Gaylord Perry League”