New owner on Fire!

Discussions for the Gaylord Perry League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, Buzzz

MetFan1

New owner on Fire!

Post by MetFan1 »

Hi everyone! I've just purchased the Philadelphia franchise. I've been playing SD for about 10 years and know some of you from the TWL. Looking forward to competing with all of you.
samtinky

Re: New owner on Fire!

Post by samtinky »

Welcome to the league!
Buzzz

Post by Buzzz »

Welcome aboard the Gaylord Perry league.

There is a 'Tanking Rule', that if a team fails to win at-least 55games than it drops 5 slots in the Am-Draft (ie. 1st pic to 6th pic).

A new team is exempt from the Rule (contact Nuzzy for what seasons you get 'Grace' for.
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

Welcome!

(You are exempt from the anti-tanking rule for the next two seasons -- 88 and 89).
mookie

Post by mookie »

All Mets fans are welcome to the leave except if they take a team from Philly or Philly, Miami too
It's a good league
rich45

Post by rich45 »

Hey metfan,
Welcome to this really fun league.
Rich
Buzzz

Post by Buzzz »

Metfan did u have a pic of a baseball as a head with a Met cap on it? Kinda miss those old pics owners had before the system change. Rich you had a gentle giant. I had young Hank Aaron chocked-up swinging. Napper had the guy sleeping in a rocking chair. Nuzzy...
MetFan1

Post by MetFan1 »

Buzzz wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:38 am Metfan did u have a pic of a baseball as a head with a Met cap on it? Kinda miss those old pics owners had before the system change. Rich you had a gentle giant. I had young Hank Aaron chocked-up swinging. Napper had the guy sleeping in a rocking chair. Nuzzy...
No, I never liked their "mascot". They actually had a Mrs. Met at one time also. I think I had Dark Side of the Moon. Thanks for your advice on the anti tanking rule. There's a similar rule in the TWL also.
My team might have one more season left in them to make a run at the playoffs. If not there will be a rebuilding sale coming soon..

Return to “Gaylord Perry League”