anyone 26 and older

Discussions for the Cap Anson League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, Buzzz, VladimirTrump

gannable

anyone 26 and older

Post by gannable »

My team failed. no hope this season to compete, probably an 82 win team. I won't even complain this season because my team is so bad.
Abe should penalize my current team

So
If anyone is looking to make a move I'm open to trade almost anyone on the major league roster.
If I can get some good deals then maybe I'll renew the monthly subscription in a couple weeks; otherwise someone else gets the chance to operate a dead franchise.

please don't offer me 23 OS B power, C+ contact hitters for A overall players with a line about how they're on a great development track when they're improvements have gone from 50 to 30 to 20. Is bad enough I have to tell with ABE besides getting my intelligence insulted. demand the world when you sell, offer nothing when you buy...... doesn't work with me

If you're not willing to give up something of value don't waste my time.

Cant wait for a 2nd pick offer for SP Martin.... oh but its a deep draft... that C- control prospect is right your alley.
gannable

Re: anyone 26 and older

Post by gannable »

updated trade block for any AL team looking to make a move upwards.

In theory, any team can win a playoff series even though perhaps only once or twice I've won a playoff series as the underdog but I've seen it happen elsewhere in every league ........ and against me maybe 50 times.

Get into a playoff series with Toronto maybe you can pull off the upset and then beat Pittsburgh or Atlanta in the WS.

But, it all begins with trading a pick to Philly.

thank you for your consideration

Return to “Cap Anson League”