CAL Status - Tue Sep 17th

Discussions for the Branch Rickey League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, Buzzz, VladimirTrump

Buzzz

City Preference

Post by Buzzz »

Everyone, if you want to change from the city you have please note it in this thread that way everyone can view whos moving to what city. Am asking this cause not sure if after Hard Reset (if that happens) will allow for city-change inwhich your preferred city maybe bought by in-coming owners. So note below if you want to change city.

Please be definitive on you decision. Admin is not going to make the choice for you if you give two cities. At-least list a priority 1 and 2 if you giving 2 options. Plus, make sure you note the Division if the city has a team in both leagues (ie. CHA vs CHN)
Last edited by Buzzz on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Buzzz

Re: City Preference

Post by Buzzz »

Buzzz requests change of city from NYA to Atlanta
roguesteve

Post by roguesteve »

I would like to change from Philadelphia to San Francisco
samtinky

Post by samtinky »

If available I'd prefer Texas or Oakland, but I can stick in Anaheim until we get rolling if it makes things easier.
VladimirTrump

Post by VladimirTrump »

Chicago
rich45

Post by rich45 »

I'd like to go to Rivendell but will stick with KC.
Rich
Napper

Post by Napper »

I will stay with Baltimore
Johngarm70u

Just took over NYN

Post by Johngarm70u »

Happy to be here! Thanks for the invite and am excited to start off a new reset.
Buzzz

CAL Status - Sep 13 Fri

Post by Buzzz »

Hi Buzzz,

Ticket: http://simdynasty.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/9107

We don't need everything exact for me to complete the technical work. I'm sorting it all out, hopefully will be ready within a day or two.

Nor do we have to change the name.
On Fri, Sep 13 at 6:18 PM , Buzzz <birdj555@yahoo.com> wrote:
Am in a holding pattern until Admin Chris notifies me they need something from me. So am good to go if you are, start the Reset

Couple questions:
1) Does the CAL have to be renamed?
2) Over in the GPL someone asked to move the Am Draft date up (maybe from 8-1 to 7-2 so the league would gain an extra day to set their draft order. So instead of the draft pop happening on Thursday at 11pmest it would happen on Wed 11pm. Will this take a vote to make the change in both the GPL and CAL? I DON"T want this to hold-up the CAL Reset. Go forward with what you need to do if we have to vote on the AmDeaft Population time change. Its not worth delaying the CAL 36gpd startup.
Buzzz

Changing Amatuer Draft Population Date

Post by Buzzz »

Want to get everyone's feedback to the proposal of changing the Amateur Draft Population Date from 8-1 to 7-2. This change will enable owners an extra day to set there Am Draft order.

If we can get this proposal approved (if we need a vote am not sure) in time to meet Admin's scheduling of the CAL creation than will include it into the league rules; if not than will leave it behind.

Please comment

Return to “Branch Rickey League”