Congratulations NY!

Discussions for the Simmons Davis League.
KuwentongPato

Congratulations NY!

Post by KuwentongPato »

Congrats to NY for coming from behind to beat Arizona in Game 7 in the WS! It was an especially competitive season in both leagues this season and also congrats to Arizona for a great season in getting through to the WS as well.
SuchaMoron

Re: Congratulations NY!

Post by SuchaMoron »

Congrats to the remarkable Champs! Last 13 seasons; 10 WS appearances and 7 titles.
yanks6890

Post by yanks6890 »

Thanks guys, I felt my team struggled to keep up all season and just happened to play well the last week of the season and sneak into the playoffs.
Arizona, you’ve had quite a run too. 5 straight WS appearances and a handful of wins, not too shabby.

It’s always so tempting to go for one more... but I don’t think my offense can hold up anymore, so it’s probably time for a rebuild...
ezduzit420

Post by ezduzit420 »

It was a fun year. I was happy just to compete. Made a lot of roster moves to get to that point. Some good. some not so good lol. Had the first playoff series in the history of the franchise won until a 2 out 9th inning game 7 back breaking HR. lol. Anyways. Hats off to the champs!! Get it done in the offseason and see you fellas for next season!!!
SuchaMoron

Post by SuchaMoron »

ezduzit420 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:15 pm Had the first playoff series in the history of the franchise won until a 2 out 9th inning game 7 back breaking HR.
That's a brutal way for Washington to lose a series. Is Russian interference a possibility?

Return to “Simmons Davis League”