Congrats to the playoff teams!

Discussions for the Cesar Cedeno League.
acnunnally

Congrats to the playoff teams!

Post by acnunnally »

Congratulations to Cincinnati and Milwaukee on emerging from a tough four-team race (watch out for Montreal!) that came down the wire in the NL. The Red Nuns are disappointed to miss the playoffs and the chance to defend the WS title (and are pissed about being hit hard by the injury bug this year), but two great teams emerged with Cincinnati breaking out as a new comer in winning the division with absolutely absurd starting pitching and Milwaukee refusing to relinquish dynastic supremacy just yet.

Washington and Tampa will eventually figure out who takes the pennant in the Junior Circuit, but both teams return to the ALCS from last season. Congrats on the repeat performances and sustained excellence.

Best of luck to all in the playoffs. There should be some great matchups.
Jonathan8

Re: Congrats to the playoff teams!

Post by Jonathan8 »

Thanks ! Congrats to all the playoff teams and to all teams for a very competitive season.
Especially to Cincy for putting together a great team. Then adding to it by acquiring just what the team needed. Also Atlanta and Montreal for battling it out with my Milwaukee for 2nd place.
Also props to Houston for making several shrewd trades. Taking advantage of the tight playoff race.
dwilson

Post by dwilson »

Thanks for the nice comments for my team, Cincy. I lucked out with getting the trades I needed. I was willing to give up a lot to make some trades I needed. Congrats to Milwaukee for making the playoffs too. They never gave up, especially after their late-season 9 game losing streak. If that losing streak didn't happen, I may not have been the league champ. Anyway, a great season to Atlanta and Milwaukee. Congrats to Washington and Tampa Bay too. Best of luck to all in the PO and let the games began.

Dick
GM33

Post by GM33 »

Two game 7s coming up!!!
Good luck TB, MIL, CIN.
GM33

Post by GM33 »

Congrats to TB. That was a hard fought, close series with 4 of 7 games decided by one run. Selfishly wish you would have, but good decision to not tear it down and rebuild this season!

Congrats to MIL also of course and good luck to both teams in the championship.

Return to “Cesar Cedeno League”