Dynasty Bots

Discussions for the Cesar Cedeno League.
Twogds

Dynasty Bots

Post by Twogds »

I tend not to pay attention to the comings and going of players but just looking we seem to have a lot of Dynasty Bots in our league. Am I missing something here or is our league in trouble?
Jonathan8

Re: Dynasty Bots

Post by Jonathan8 »

Administration posted a comment saying they plan to merge certain leagues in the near future. My experience with a 24 team league is very positive. More trades. etc.
rollman1

Post by rollman1 »

I think we have been at 4-5 bots for a few seasons (the bots change but the number stays the same). I am the last owner standing from the 1950 draft and would love to see the CCL continue in some form.
Jonathan8

Post by Jonathan8 »

I can't see why the CCL wouldn't continue in some capacity.
LTJaeger

Post by LTJaeger »

I share the concern about too many bots in our league. I've tried to get a friend or two to join with no success, but I'll renew that effort, and maybe all of us can do the same.

Good to hear that the 24-team leagues work well; I've never been in one. Are those leagues broken into 4 divisions, along the lines of what was done in the 1969 expansion?
Jonathan8

Post by Jonathan8 »

Yes the 24-team league that I have been in for 21 seasons (Speaker/Wilson League) has worked out very well. It has 4 divisions of 6 teams each. 2 NL, 2 AL. The Tris Speaker league that I had been in for about 10 seasons merged with the Hack Wilson League.
There are hardly ever any bots in that league. There seem to be a lot of trades. There are 3 or 4 other owners in the CCL who are also in the SWL. If they care to they can give their thoughts.
My team has even managed to win 3 championships. There are some top shelf owners in that league too. Just like in the CCL. I'm not one of them in either league, yet I have still managed to be successful in the SWL. The 24 team league is a little more free wheeling. IMO we have several owners in this league that would really do well in the bigger league.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

One less bot in the league KC has a human. Hello Jonathon8
Jonathan8

Post by Jonathan8 »

Hi Michael.....Welcome to the CCL ! Good to have you.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

With 3 openings you are most likely to stay 16 team unless a 5 opening league asks us to join them.
KuwentongPato

Post by KuwentongPato »

Welcome to the league. I look forward to the matchups.

Return to “Cesar Cedeno League”