Congrats-WSC

Discussions for the Cesar Cedeno League.
Jonathan8

Congrats-WSC

Post by Jonathan8 »

Congrats to the NY Highlanders on their WS Championship ! Also, congrats to Atlanta and Tampa Bay on great seasons. Good Luck to all teams in the upcoming season. I anticipate a highly competitive season.
vikball

Re: Congrats-WSC

Post by vikball »

Congrats New York
5 Time Joe Medwick World Series Champion
2 Time Cesar Cedeno World Series Champion
3 Time Willie Mays World Series Champion
acnunnally

Post by acnunnally »

Congratulations to New York on a resounding WS victory. The Red Nuns were indeed overwhelmed by the Highlanders' dominant starting pitching (in OS 35 years from #1 and #2). The 119 wins in the regular season obviously were no fluke. We could not scratch together any kind of offensive outburst--and we had a TEAM OPS on the season north of .800.

Not that I believe this impacted the ultimate outcome of the Series, but now that its over, I will make what seems like an annual complaint about ABE's penchant (or bad algorithm) for having players get injured absurdly in the playoffs. My starting 1B (B+/A+ vs. R with an OPS near .900) got hurt PINCH HITTING in a meaningless at bat in the NLCS and missed the WS. #NOTHAPPY
LTJaeger

Post by LTJaeger »

Thanks everyone, and tough break on the playoff injury!! I HATE those!!

Another great season; much fun, and nice to be the bride instead of the bridesmaid for a change!

Good luck in the draft and next year; hoping that my kids can step up and that my veterans can hang in there~
KuwentongPato

Post by KuwentongPato »

Congrats to New York on the well deserved WS win!
GM33

Post by GM33 »

Congrats NYA for a dominating season end-to-end! And to ATL for getting to the Series!

Good luck all this season.
rollman1

Post by rollman1 »

Congrats on a great season!

Return to “Cesar Cedeno League”