Congrats to Houston!
Wookieboy

Re: Congrats Houston

Post by Wookieboy »

Congrats Houston that's a very tough team you have
machoking

Post by machoking »

Thank you. It was well fought series. Good luck to everyone this season. May the odds be in your favor.
spicoli306

Post by spicoli306 »

Congrats to Houston on the 2nd championship with this current group of players. Coming back from a 3-0 hole is quite the accomplishment.

In regards to Washington, the nature of BCNEvan's squad is turning out to be rather "90's Atlanta Braves"-like in their stunning success over a long period while failing to walk away with any trophies outside of 2019. I don't think WAS needs to rebuild quite yet, but considering the teams nipping at their heels they might start to plan. They still have some HOF-type players in their primes even though some of their best players are starting to decline/retire.

Things should be very interesting in the AL. I want to keep trying to win with Boston even though our pitching is going to need to get quite a bit lucky (or I need to make some trades). Cleveland having active ownership will make them much more formidable. Minnesota finally broke through last year so I doubt they are wanting to miss the playoffs. Finally, Seattle has spent the last decade rebuilding and last season started to show quite a few of the fruits of that painful reloading period. Best of luck to all.

-Michael

Return to “Joe Medwick League”