Houston, possibility of entire roster of position players being starters on NL's All-Star team?

Discussions for the Joe Medwick League.
spicoli306

Houston, possibility of entire roster of position players being starters on NL's All-Star team?

Post by spicoli306 »

Just thought I'd point out Houston is quietly on another 10+ game winning streak.

As a side note, I was awestruck by the fact that Houston currently has the leading vote getter in each position other than SS:All-Star Page

Has anyone seen something like that in other leagues? Last year, I was fascinated at Houston having 12 players (out of the 25 roster spots) make the All-Star team in some way. The fact that all but one of Houston's position players are also in a starting role is even more amazing.
Wookieboy

Re: Houston, possibility of entire roster of position players being starters on NL's All-Star team?

Post by Wookieboy »

I have never seen one team hold all the all star leading positions before truly amazing feat
patred

Re: Houston, possibility of entire roster of position players being starters on NL's All-Star team?

Post by patred »

Seven-game series between Toronto and the minor leaguers from Houston, who would win? :lol:

Return to “Joe Medwick League”