Discussions for the Joe Medwick League.
Ridge

Been in hospital

Post by Ridge »

So it will take me awhile to get caught up with SD teams and outside of SD
Wookieboy

Re: Been in hospital

Post by Wookieboy »

I hope your health returns soon.... it is never good to be in the hospital and I wish for a quick recovery
spicoli306

Post by spicoli306 »

Sorry to hear you had been in the hospital, Ridge. Glad to hear you are home now.

Not loving the effects of that Cleveland-Philly trade, but I know that wasn't anything you could have seen coming. Who would have known that Roy Hobbs was playing inconspicuously under the moniker Newt Spence this whole time??? Seriously, I can't wait until the Seattle's "Wookieboy"-reign-of-terror finally gets here so compton can go carpetbag onto another roster and Washington can finally go into it's own decade-long hibernation period. Sorry to lump you in, BCNEvan, but at this point, even you have to admit; Jack Dougherty is on auto-pilot these days. From 2013-2027, he will have made 14 out of 15 postseasons. It feels like he is literally willing Washington into the playoffs once more for old-time's sake.

That said, I'm glad you kept the band together for one more season. Show isn't going to get his MVP he's been searching for all these years, but the guy who was taken 23rd overall in 2015, the year this guy went #1 overall, is most likely to take home the hardware. I hope Show pulls a Jordan on him in the ALCS like MJ did to Malone in the '97 playoffs.

Wow, and I didn't even realize Show was the #7 pick from that year's draft, too. What a bizarre draft that ended up?
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

Yes I hope Ridge returns soon and healthy👍
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

I agree that some of comptons trades have not been very good and truly cannot see how some others have even accepted the offers..... still the trades are not bad enough to have votes to overturn the trades

As for Seattle ... thanks for acknowledging the long process for rebuild and future contention.....i hope within the next few seasons the Wookies will gain possibilities at the WS....... there's always tough competition in the ALCS so every season is always a tough grind.........😃😃😃 I don't know about Seattles reign of terror I have to make the playoffs and then actually win a WS before I would consider any greatness

I will have to say that Machoking has finally gained the rewards after a longtime of development and now is going for a dynasty 👍👍👍👍☺☺☺ I give Houston congratulations on there success

Return to “Joe Medwick League”