Baseball changes in progress

SouthPhilly

Re: Baseball changes in progress

Post by SouthPhilly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:49 pm

The name change rule I feel can be miss used, and abused. I understand it but I could easily see some people using it in situations where they should not be.

Enocelot

Post by Enocelot » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Absolutely off topic, and I apologize.

But Admin, if you have access to Chris, please tell him to look at Ticket 8388. Ref, Encoelot. Especially one of my teams, Texas Cerveceros in the Paul Waner league.

I have the $ paid into my SD account, but it does not get credited to my team subscription. I can't move the money over, and my warning period is down to 3 days

I have sent a ticket but have gotten no feed back.

Cheers!

Enocelot

historymann49

Post by historymann49 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:13 am

I'm very happy with the "revert to original name" option. It allowed me to remove a ridiculous nickname from one of my players. His name actually remains the same, he simply drops the additional nickname given by a previous owner before he became a star.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:09 am

Is this something that is happening often? If it's something people are doing just because they can, maybe I should restrict it to league Commishes.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “News & Announcements”