Update

Admin
Site Admin

Update

Post by Admin »

When I shut down last night everything looked normal. Today, not so much. Boxscores are broken (the data is still there, though), and there may be other issues lurking. I have been wrestling with it all day, but there is only so much I can do while the server is live.

Therefore, I will be taking the server down for maintenance after midnight, and keep it in maintenance until 5AM (6 am at the latest) so I can run some diagnostics.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience; I believe the steps outlined in the prior update will keep this from ever happening again.

I truly appreciate everyone's support and patience!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
STEROIDS_R_US

Re: Update

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

we appreciate all your efforts but everything was still the same to the customers last night when you shut down and it was not "normal". Leagues still missing games, other leagues the standings do not reflect the actual games played and of course the box scores which you mentioned. One league I am in did not even finish the last series, only played 1 game of the 3 game series (Nomar Garciaparra) and that is besides the one game missing from earlier. Anyway good luck !
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

Thanks for the update. Good luck w the maintenance.
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

Any update? I see the site is back online, but nothing seems fixed...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You should be able to start seeing your box score as of 8am. That took from midnight to 8am on its own so I haven't gotten to the rest yet. I have identified similar issues on some other parts of the database; fortunately they aren't as big of an impact. Going to get a short bit of sleep then start hitting the rest of it.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

[quote=Admin post_id=74568 time=1585225512 user_id=2]
You should be able to start seeing your box score as of 8am. That took from midnight to 8am on its own so I haven't gotten to the rest yet. I have identified similar issues on some other parts of the database; fortunately they aren't as big of an impact.
[/quote]

Can confirm an 8:17am game ran with a normal box score--glad to see some progress and thank you for the update! Just antsy to get back to the games because I'm stuck inside. I appreciate that you still have a lot of work ahead of you though.
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

[quote=Admin post_id=74568 time=1585225512 user_id=2]
You should be able to start seeing your box score as of 8am. That took from midnight to 8am on its own so I haven't gotten to the rest yet. I have identified similar issues on some other parts of the database; fortunately they aren't as big of an impact.
[/quote]
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

Thanks Chris - Clearly progress last night. Assume you still have a lot of areas to work on but if you wouldn't mind looking at Wilson Roberts League sooner than later as we're in our World Series and games being played out of order. First three games were played at one location instead of the normal two and it skipped the rest day. As of now 8 games are scheduled for the series. Thanks...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That's bizarre, I don't even know how that could happen. I'll check it out.
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

Probably not at the top of the list, but putting the time sensitive leagues, like the GPL, back on track would be appreciated! I’m concerned about the draft and offseason days being off currently. Thanks!

Return to “News & Announcements”