Dynasty renewal special

Admin
Site Admin

Dynasty renewal special

Post by Admin »

If you have had your team listed for sale but still want to renew it, you can now do so from the Renewal tab. If your team has been listed at least five days without selling and it is late into the renewal period, you may be offered a special rate to renew. If this is the case, you'll see a Special Offer at the top of the screen.

This is an experimental offer this season; if it's effective and popular, we may keep it going for future seasons.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Beanballs

Re: Dynasty renewal special

Post by Beanballs »

I went for it in the Vada Pinson, been there 9 years real time and was hard to give up lol
Soggy

Post by Soggy »

I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years & have faithfully renewed... Can I get a discount too?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The format for Dynasty teams is that the longer they go unsold, the less expensive they become. We are allowing owners of unsold teams to renew them rather than letting them become a bot.

If you want to get a discount under this promotion, you have to allow your team to go on sale and hope it goes unsold at least five days. Long-term owners earn discounted/free seasons by earning Dynasty dollars with those teams.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

Can I get my credit for the 2nd place renewal prize in the GNL?
Soggy

Post by Soggy »

Got it... So Beanballs earns dynasty dollars the same as me (owner of the team for 9 years). He decides to not renew & I decide to renew (at full price) then 5 days later he can renew at a cheaper price than me... That makes sense. Good luck with the program.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, we would prefer he buy back in at a lower price than a bot that pays nothing take it over.

We had thought that people would prefer fewer bots. But I will certainly take this into account before deciding whether to offer any future incentives. Thank you!

Chris
chuckymanfreedy3

Post by chuckymanfreedy3 »

If we wanted to purchase an available dynasty team, how would we go about that? Or are they all gone for this offseason?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

chuckymanfreedy3 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm If we wanted to purchase an available dynasty team, how would we go about that? Or are they all gone for this offseason?
Replacement teams are now available at http://www.simdynasty.com/replacementavailable.jsp for $12, which buys you the remainder of this season plus all of next season.

Chris

Return to “News & Announcements”