Thank You SD Team

Broohaha

Thank You SD Team

Post by Broohaha »

I have a new username because the email address that I used when I originally started playing is long defunct but I have been enjoying this site for over a decade. I just wanted to convey my deep and earnest appreciation to the entire team at Sim Dynasty for being straight forward and candid about what happened and their diligent effort to rectify the issue and get us all playing again. Every business should handle their affairs the way these guys do and always have. Thank you again, team. Very happy to be back.

I hope I posted this in the appropriate folder.
Hamilton2

Re: Thank You SD Team

Post by Hamilton2 »

I agree completely. ;)
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

What was your Sim name before?
brokehiselbows

Post by brokehiselbows »

Yes! I had some trouble getting my new password set up, but I figured the SD team would be all over it, so I exercised some patience, and then the next time I tried, everything was back to normal. Great job, guys!
kjuncowboy

Post by kjuncowboy »

Fantastic job!
lgcrowder67

Post by lgcrowder67 »

Happy to see that forums are again available. Half of my enjoyment of playing the game is doing game write ups of my teams and those of that teams rivals in a league.

Hop[e to start again soon.
cwballer25

Post by cwballer25 »

Any hope of restoring the old posts? Had some stuff in there which would be almost impossible to figure out again (league history etc) and had put a lot of effort into. Would be really bummed if it’s gone forever.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

cwballer25 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:53 pm Any hope of restoring the old posts? Had some stuff in there which would be almost impossible to figure out again (league history etc) and had put a lot of effort into. Would be really bummed if it’s gone forever.
It will come, we just have a huge laundry list to get through and that's a huge project. They won't be imported here, though, they'll exist as a separate archive. But I am going to try to migrate the topped posts at least.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
cwballer25

Post by cwballer25 »

That’s great to hear thanks Chris. Understand you have a lot to do. It was a topped thread so that is great news.
hudgeliberal

Post by hudgeliberal »

Yeah, very happy to hear the archive will be up. Lot of great memories and posts that were a huge part of the history of SD. I know in the trial league of Al Lopez, we have had a very active group for many years and we had some good posts that we would all go back and read from time to time.

Return to “News & Announcements”