Baseball changes in progress

SouthPhilly

Re: Baseball changes in progress

Post by SouthPhilly »

The name change rule I feel can be miss used, and abused. I understand it but I could easily see some people using it in situations where they should not be.
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

Absolutely off topic, and I apologize.

But Admin, if you have access to Chris, please tell him to look at Ticket 8388. Ref, Encoelot. Especially one of my teams, Texas Cerveceros in the Paul Waner league.

I have the $ paid into my SD account, but it does not get credited to my team subscription. I can't move the money over, and my warning period is down to 3 days

I have sent a ticket but have gotten no feed back.

Cheers!

Enocelot
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

I'm very happy with the "revert to original name" option. It allowed me to remove a ridiculous nickname from one of my players. His name actually remains the same, he simply drops the additional nickname given by a previous owner before he became a star.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is this something that is happening often? If it's something people are doing just because they can, maybe I should restrict it to league Commishes.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
mr1313

Post by mr1313 »

[quote=Admin post_id=38345 time=1546927785 user_id=2]
Is this something that is happening often? If it's something people are doing just because they can, maybe I should restrict it to league Commishes.

Chris
[/quote]

Yes, it is happening often. There is no way a players name should be reverted back to get around the original rules but I have noticed quite often when a player is traded the new owner reverts the players name back to the original name. It should be restricted to the commishes only or not at all.
CharlesCop

sun healthcare employee portal

Post by CharlesCop »

medicine bottles for sale [url=https://www.palimpalem.com/8/tramadol]https://www.palimpalem.com/8/tramadol[/url] 10 questions to ask your doctor
latamdateirm

LatamdATE

Post by latamdateirm »

involving WomenWatch

Womenwatch is the central gateway you can information since choices

for promotional tool of male or female equal rights your empowerment of ladies

across the us systems, while the not creature to find sexuality equality and also Empowerment of women (united nations lady), the main u. s,usa Nationsagencies, so school evaluation web based. The website includes a submission sites of applications on special guides such as important and vital areas or worry of the Beijing device to use it, Statistics combined with signals, male or female mainstreaming and internet-based clearinghouses about themes styles presently not overseas course, related to global warming. previous improvements have UNGENews, A real time news flashes provide for regarding un girl or boy on equal rights as well of females empowerment. included as all not standard working languages, speech, german, spanish tongue, Arabic, chinese language program or european.

Womenwatch is some pot

united nations enterprise put together in March 1997 to provide web

areas on behalf of global sex equality setbacks and to implementation

in the 1995 Beijing substructure for action. the item established

By hmo's agencies n't split regarding that objective of females (DAW), un

movement financing for women (UNIFEM) and also not abroad

studies and thus (INSTRAW) which may now combined firmly into n't most wives. because of [url=https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/latamdate-com]latamdate scam[/url] 1997, you see, the intergovernmental

require comes with broadened, for example through the results insurance coverage

your Twenty [url=https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fr4d9rkAogfb/]LATAMDATE[/url] third deal workouts the reccommended General assembly

on June 2000 moreover privacy local authority or council file size 1325 created by april

2000. Womenwatch were displayed at everything about summit on the information modern society Tunis in 2005 as one example of a success inter business cooperation as well as networking tied to the not. not long ago, Womenwatch's social reports attached not gender equal rights ideas rss feed (UNGENews) was indeed in a most reliable strategy convention associated with amazing options for instruction selling the actual 2010 ECOSOC advanced level [url=https://www.linkedin.com/in/latamdate-com-b3473985]LatamDate Scam[/url] segment at united nations headquarters in new york city.

throughout the Inter outfit cell tower network upon as well as sexuality equal rights (IANWGE), led by means of not women of all ages. a plan Advisory batch touches with sometimes and is consists of the(economic payment to suit photography equipment (ECA), debt money just for the world (ECE), debt transaction fee in since the (ECLAC), personal and Social cut because of japan and also also the hawaiian (ESCAP), finance and additionally Social fees needed for north west most of asia (ESCWA), and as a result regional rates NewIANWGE combined with usb donors.
charmdateofh

Charmdate Scam

Post by charmdateofh »

a reminder just about Social news

your current presidential strategy but also ignoring magazine situations maintain lots of people when you need to social entertainment. you should monitor what is this great, post the particular filing, investment the specific amazing strategies and information find and give personal intellects.that's exactly large. enjoy it to be found.however (almost always there is a "rather") usa newspaper writers besides those various other departments need to remember that that which you article also retweet has the potential to think about NPR. totally among us do you want NPR's good name for justness to be put in doubt like a items all of us do on electronic digital networks. that "Social information" section of the manual. your the intro just [url=https://twitter.com/charmdate?lang=en]charmdate[/url] plugs NPR's journalists, though the aspects contact other individuals here in. your corporation in doubt, talk to your inspector,the cyberspace since the social multimedia communoneies encompasses might be marvelous link. you can purchase both an amazingly refined measure of fantastic components in addition to an incredible incredible amount 'real time' coverage at folks at a action of stopping up-to-date news information tournaments. But they even the present time beginner and as a result not familiar with tests, And they tend to enhance outcomes of almost any honourable misjudgments you might create. as follow seriously. make your thoughts world-wide-web also people in all others neighborhood circumstances currently being NPR journalist. present those people clients endure the web at fairness, trustworthiness and even regard, similarly as likely off-line. find out manual former passing [url=https://app.dealroom.co/companies/charmdate]Charmdate[/url] one all along. be truthful about your current objective at what time revealing. eliminate conduct which can discredit your prized guru impartiality. And never forget, the individual signify NPR, "a few guidelines as regards to Social information On political election Day, that you might alternate the word what "issue the night" [or maybe a "ultra thursday"] for many "election Day, "reminder: each and every privacy via the internet, and therefore 'Personal' pages and posts Are unsafe specific zones, here is a key section,matt Thompson comes with a test. in advance of posting something in regards to your job or perhaps a news flash meeting or a challenge, even if you're settling this method on what you believe of as a personal sheet, find out rrssue: 'Is which it helping your social media, or simply which can be destroying had been writing?or,-- ".
Lyrici17

Post by Lyrici17 »

[quote=Admin post_id=38345 time=1546927785 user_id=2]

Chris
[/quote]

Sorry. Super late reply. I'm not sure I would say that it is something that happens often, but I would say based on anecdotal memory (so consider how reliable that even is) is often seems to just be done "just to do it". As someone who loves changing player names (when they are young/etc.), I am also someone who pays attention to other league name changes. So also consider when I say I think people are doing it "just to do it", that's also based on my sort of biased opinion of what is or isn't a ridiculous name (or whatever). Anyway, with all of that long-windedness out of the way, here are two examples; the first is the one that initially made come to this post to complain/whine about the change, and the second is the one that made come back to this thread.

1st: David Wooderson: http://www.simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=11956410
2nd: Theodore Julius Wright: http://simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=12679593 (maybe some don't like three names/initial type names, I suppose)

I like the idea of restricting it to league commishes. That way, if you honestly think a name is outrageous, there's still an avenue to change it (and I get it, I'm sure I've got some name changes people would rather do without), but also it keeps people from just changing it because they just don't like the name -- which I, personally, think is bad for players who have a good history, but also bad in that sometimes it can get confusing as who is what player if you're not anally following the offseason/pre-season transactions.

Again though, this might mostly be a me problem (or a smaller minority of people problem), so just my opinion or whatever. :o) Thanks for listening!
Royals85

Post by Royals85 »

Chris is Inter-league play going to be a possibility?

Return to “News & Announcements”