Dynasty Bot and Montreal...curious...

Discussions for the Speaker Wilson League.
wcl

Dynasty Bot and Montreal...curious...

Post by wcl »

Damn it...put Sekiguchi back in the bull pen. Bring Roberto Kelly back from the minors. And for god's sake...start Ghelfi. What are you doing? This team can still win the division...and then anything is possible!
Rutgers92

Re: Dynasty Bot and Montreal...curious...

Post by Rutgers92 »

Why did you leave?
redsoxrule

Post by redsoxrule »

IT stinks, but like I mentioned earlier, people come in and take over a decent team and when they age, they leave. They don't want to be around for the rebuild.
wcl

Post by wcl »

They were ALREADY old when I acquired them in 1997...I actually rebuilt them by adding older players...over fifteen...and then winning three straight. Personal reasons are keeping me from winning another...Sorry you are so petty and judgmental...
redsoxrule

Post by redsoxrule »

People come and go all the time. That's up to them. I have nothing against that, to each their own. But most people get what they want out of it for a few seasons and leaves the teams in shambles. Trading away picks and young players for older and aging players works well to help to try to win it. Like I said, the teams are left with nothing. No good prospects and picks to rebuild. It would take a lot of time to fix some of these teams. Who would want to put that commitment in? Just my opinion, don't take it personal.
Eaz34

Post by Eaz34 »

I agree the purpose and objective of SimDynasty is to build your club for the long haul.
However, no one can be forced to continue owning their team. Hopefully, there are people
who will look forward to the challenge of rebuilding a club from scratch.

Note: you can build a dynasty and at the same time build for the future.
TRicc21

Post by TRicc21 »

Calling out another owner for not praising you after winning a championship seems "petty and judgmental" to me. Maybe you know the guy and are ribbing him; However bragging about what a great job you did? Pump the breaks. You added vets to a contender. Now that your team is declining and completely depleted of resources, you left. :lol:
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

Tough to see this pattern over and over

Return to “Speaker Wilson League”