Poll on Subscription

Discussions for the Speaker Wilson League.

Subscription league poll

Poll ended at Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:51 am

Yes with 3GPD
67%
yes with 6gpd
13%
NO I like dynasty
20%

Total votes: 15

Michael1

Poll on Subscription

Post by Michael1 »

Vote for one option you can't change the vote. Vote ends in two weeks on the 26th.
vickiroepke

Re: Poll on Subscription

Post by vickiroepke »

voted for dynasty but wish to remain neutral and not impede progress.
Jonathan8

Post by Jonathan8 »

I'd like a little more info on subscription leagues before I vote :

What are the other differences between Dynasty and Subscrition leagues other than Variable Development ?
How well do BOTs function in a subscription league setting ?
How much more time than Dynasty leagues is generally required to effectively manage a Subscription league team ?

If anyone is able to answer these questions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Jonathan
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

subscription just opens up the possibility to make the game more real. nothing in mechanics changes. except we draft the day after the world series. nothing has to change.
Jonathan8

Post by Jonathan8 »

Thanks For the info Michael.

One more quick, probably dumb question. If anyone can answer.

After this season I am paid up for an additional 3 seasons in the SWL ( I had accrued dynasty dollars). Is this transferable to the new system ? Just checking ? Thanks.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Yes Chris will figure out how many dollars it is worth.
Jonathan8

Post by Jonathan8 »

I wonder if it is possible to stay a Dynasty league BUT change the development curve to "Variable Improvement " ? Anyone ever play in a Dynasty league with Variable Improvement ?

Maybe I am making too much of this, but this league is overall very good. Active owners etc. ....I am thinking ( dangerous, I know !) : Why mess with a good thing ? That all being said, I will defer to the majority decision. Thanks for following this rambling comment.
dwilson

Post by dwilson »

I voted for Dynasty too, but I will go with the flow. Whatever everyone wants to do is OK with me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Jonathan8 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:07 pm I wonder if it is possible to stay a Dynasty league BUT change the development curve to "Variable Improvement " ? Anyone ever play in a Dynasty league with Variable Improvement ?
Dynasty leagues all have the same rules, that is the point of them. People can join a league where they know the rules won't change unless they are sitewide (like the minors system). This is why we require all renewing/renewed owners to agree to a change to subscription.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Michael1 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 am Yes Chris will figure out how many dollars it is worth.
What I do is figure each Dynasty season as two months credit. If two months would actually cost less than Dynasty renewal I'll round up to make sure no one loses anything.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Speaker Wilson League”