Renewal/Merger Thoughts

Discussions for the Babe Ruth League.
thatrogue

Re: Renewal/Merger Thoughts

Post by thatrogue »

Regarding a merger of our two leagues, I am in favor. I'm disappointed that we'll lose the league records and historical players of both leagues, though.

(Does the BRL use variable development and the 15-1 CP system? I've never played in a league with that combination.)
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

thatrogue wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm Regarding a merger of our two leagues, I am in favor. I'm disappointed that we'll lose the league records and historical players of both leagues, though.

(Does the BRL use variable development and the 15-1 CP system? I've never played in a league with that combination.)
Yes, the BRL uses both.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

thatrogue wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm Regarding a merger of our two leagues, I am in favor. I'm disappointed that we'll lose the league records and historical players of both leagues, though.

You'll like it Daren. I was alway nervous about variable development. But in all honesty, it's not that bad at all. And it adds a layer to the game that is enjoyable.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Regarding the merger, unfortunately we are in a holding pattern until Admin gets back to me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I'm ready to get this front burnered, I need a day or so to digest the threads on the topic.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Admin wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:12 am I'm ready to get this front burnered, I need a day or so to digest the threads on the topic.

Chris
Awesome, thanks Chris! Let me know if you need any help moving things forward.

Return to “Babe Ruth League”