Please welcome

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

cubfan

Please welcome

Post by cubfan »

The new owner of Michigan....long time sim d member Max Fischer
ptech

Re: Please welcome

Post by ptech »

He showed up just in time to kick my ass. I had game planned for the robo team.

Ugh...

Welcome, lol.
Ironmen

Post by Ironmen »

Very glad to welcome Max and bring the best premium league back up to full strength.

Also...
ALL Lambeau League owners need to thank our fantastic commissioner, Cubbie, who has repeatedly
recruited new owners for any team whose previous owner just up and died.

Kudos to you, Cubbie!
You're a recruiting animal!
mjlee555

Post by mjlee555 »

Welcome and thank you, commissioner.
max_fischer

Post by max_fischer »

Thanks guys! I’m looking forward to the rebuilding challenge and this looks like a great league.

And ptech, sorry about the late result—but I honestly had nothing to do with it. The 3rd quarter (when my team exploded for 21 points) had already run before I made any changes to anything—and then when I realized that my last game would have an impact on the playoff race I put my aging star QB back in the lineup for the final quarter as well.

That final victory cost me four spots in the draft! Ouch!

Anyway, I’m impressed with your league and I look forward to competing here.
ptech wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:06 pm He showed up just in time to kick my ass. I had game planned for the robo team.

Ugh...

Welcome, lol.
Youthamizum

Post by Youthamizum »

Max! you and me go way back. Back then I went by fgomez76, we were in baseball leagues maybe like 7 years ago. Glad to see you here!

Fred
max_fischer

Post by max_fischer »

Hey Fred! I had no idea you were still on the site. Your players from the Nomar Garciaparra League are still prominent members of the Hall of Fame. Great to be in a league with you again!
Youthamizum wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:27 am Max! you and me go way back. Back then I went by fgomez76, we were in baseball leagues maybe like 7 years ago. Glad to see you here!

Fred
Youthamizum

Post by Youthamizum »

I still remember my son, Daniel Gomez, was the all time hit King in the NGL with 3,463 hits. I think that’s the number, lol!

Great to have you here! Things just got real!
ptech

Post by ptech »

max_fischer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:31 am Thanks guys! I’m looking forward to the rebuilding challenge and this looks like a great league.

And ptech, sorry about the late result—but I honestly had nothing to do with it. The 3rd quarter (when my team exploded for 21 points) had already run before I made any changes to anything—and then when I realized that my last game would have an impact on the playoff race I put my aging star QB back in the lineup for the final quarter as well.

That final victory cost me four spots in the draft! Ouch!

Anyway, I’m impressed with your league and I look forward to competing here.
ptech wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:06 pm He showed up just in time to kick my ass. I had game planned for the robo team.

Ugh...

Welcome, lol.

No worries man. I'm just whining. It's one of my best skills.

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”