(no subject)

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

Ironmen

(no subject)

Post by Ironmen »

REALIGNMENT PROPOSAL FOR 1977 SEASON

(current team activity & recent records taken into consideration):
Attachments
realign.png
realign.png (53.64 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Youthamizum

Re: (no subject)

Post by Youthamizum »

I agree, we might be a bit late for a 1977 alignment with the holidays and such. I'll make the pitch to the admin.

Not sure if you are getting my u2u's ironmen. But I've gone through the premium leagues. Grub appears to be gone
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Since my team will be affected big time, I probably should just put my two cents in. Although I've enjoyed competing in a very competitive division-which has probably made me more attentive to my team and a better owner, I'm all for any realignment that will benefit the league,,,, If you feel it will help, count me in. Also, I didn't realize that you were acting as Commish, Youthie...thanks for stepping up.....for what it's worth, you've got my complete support.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

It makes no difference to me what league I am in.....my effort is the same no matter whom I play. If there are changes in divisions, no complaint will come from me.
ptech

Post by ptech »

While I'm new to the league, I've been a SD Football commish, and I understand how tough things are right now in terms of player interest and retention. This seems like a solid proposal to me, and It may (hopefully) re-ignite some intra league interest.
mjlee555

Post by mjlee555 »

I am fine with whatever is decided.
jerryscoins

Post by jerryscoins »

I am ok with the changes also. Whatever we can to get our league the BEST it can be. Thanks guys.
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Anything new on this front?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

When I set the league to realign, it does it according to its geographic algorithms. I can't force a specific alignment.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I have set the league to realign. It will do so geographically. I will work on getting a feature in to specify a specific alignment before the next season ends, and have it all configurable by the Commish so you don't need Admin intervention.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”