BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN!

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

lancereisen

BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN!

Post by lancereisen »

With the 14th pick pick of the 2008 draft, Memphis selects ...Bo Callahan! :shock: One of 2 red letter players in the draft. This most expensive, highly touted and projected to be 1st pick, falls to the Miasmas?
The draft never ceases to surprise me. I admit that he doesn't look THAT good even in a thin draft. I wouldn't have picked him in the top 5. Seems there were many like minded owners. Memphis is grateful. :D
max_fischer

Re: BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN!

Post by max_fischer »

Who? Do you mean the tight end? If so, I agree--I had him ranked #5 overall. Nice snag.
lancereisen wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:45 pm With the 14th pick pick of the 2008 draft, Memphis selects ...Bo Callahan! :shock: One of 2 red letter players in the draft. This most expensive, highly touted and projected to be 1st pick, falls to the Miasmas?
The draft never ceases to surprise me. I admit that he doesn't look THAT good even in a thin draft. I wouldn't have picked him in the top 5. Seems there were many like minded owners. Memphis is grateful. :D
lancereisen

Post by lancereisen »

Thanks.
Yes, the TE. I renamed him Major Steele in commemoration. :D
Bo Callahan was a reference to the Heisman winner QB and #1 lock who fell to 7th pick in the Costner movie Draft Day.
rich45

Post by rich45 »

He is a very good pick but I couldn't pass up the 'A" potential and execution RT at #12.
Rich

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”