Commissioner

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

cubfan

Commissioner

Post by cubfan »

Admin has just decided to put me in that slot. Frankly, I thought there were better candidates - I suggested others - including Ironmen - but got no response from Chris on that suggestion.....For whatever reason, I'm the commish - issues such as roster changes being made without the rest of the league's knowledge make everybody wary.....all I wanted was a little transparency.
We've got a good league with active owners - it looks like all owners have been active within the last 1-2 days. I realize many owners choose not to be vocal or post a lot here, but if you've got a gripe or any ideas that you think need addressing, shoot me a message.
Ironmen

Re: Commissioner

Post by Ironmen »

Big time congratulations to you!
FINALLY!
Youthamizum

Post by Youthamizum »

Congrats, I’m way too busy with trying to get things turned around in life so be an commish. I’m happy being the backup. Glad to have you as commish
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Thanks, though I'm not sure congratulations are in order. There are several more experienced, qualified owners around here than me. But since nobody stepped up since grubdawg took off, I'll be happy to....a league's only as good as the owners and we've got some of the best.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

Youthamizum wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:38 am Congrats, I’m way too busy with trying to get things turned around in life so be an commish. I’m happy being the backup. Glad to have you as commish
Best wishes for turning anything around...always think about what you can do and not what you can't.
rich45

Post by rich45 »

Hey cubs,
Thanks for doing this.
Rich

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”