Apologies

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

ptech

Apologies

Post by ptech »

A couple weeks back I acted like an asshole. I'm not here to qualify those arguments, just to apologize. I've been going through some gnarly personal shit (laid off and diagnosed with a chronic autoimmune disorder all in the same week...the week that I behaved poorly) but that doesn't excused being a dick.

Mea culpa...
mjlee555

Re: Apologies

Post by mjlee555 »

I am guessing everyone has already forgotten.

I hope everything starts looking up for you soon. Sounds like it has been rough.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

For my part: I never hold a grudge, no one expresses themselves perfectly every time. I am glad you are an owner in this league and good luck with all that is going on.
Ironmen

Post by Ironmen »

Aw, hell- there's no reason whatsoever to apologize.
I mean seriously, if anybody gets so upset because you got into it in basically, a chat room, with somebody...
...then they would need to have a vaginal examination.
Either that, or their Pampers are soaking wet.

Don't worry about it, right?
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Glad you're here ptech and hoping things are getting better!
polpol

Post by polpol »

Probably most of us did not give things a second thought, but thanks for being upfront and hoping things will be better for you Ptech and I will add you to our prayer group God Bless and stay strong 💪💪💪
Youthamizum

Post by Youthamizum »

I let things slide off here as well. Normally I’m always posting, in every league I’ve been in people have to tell me to post less often. I’m to the point where due to crazy personal stuff I rarely post here at all. So I get it. No hard feelings because I can be a butthead as well

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”