1st pick in the draft

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

HumYai

1st pick in the draft

Post by HumYai »

The Blah will take offers if anyone would like the 1st choice in this season's draft. it will not go easy

with it looking like Gb, SF, Nash, and Mia possibly needing Centers, let the games begin.

NE and SD look like a Center is a need also, and Michigans' are long in the tooth.

Holy Cow - Det and oma do not even have a natural Center.
Youthamizum

Re: 1st pick in the draft

Post by Youthamizum »

I do have a gaping hole at C but I think I have even a bigger one in the secondary. Only one player in the secondary worth keeping that is under 29. I need 5 guys there and I just don’t have the horses in future years if I continue without addressing it.
Rockpile523

Post by Rockpile523 »

Yea, I’m good too. Rather stay on the draft and develop path I’ve been on. Center isn’t my biggest need and that giant L in exe takes him off my list for a #1 overall
Waiting sweetheart, just waiting
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

Could not agree more with the L in exe. Stoponovich is the best Center in this draft by a long shot. He should definitely be drafted before Harmon.
Steponovich is 7th on my board, Harmon is 33rd. I even have Center Franco at 11 way ahead of Harmon.

I hope all this word is good, I would luv getting stoponovich or Franco with the 1st pick in rd 2.
ptech

Post by ptech »

All I can tell you is that all 3 centers will get past #2. I’m one of the few teams who really doesn’t have a need.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

if Stoponovich were in last years draft I would have taken him with the first pick. Seeing how I desperately need LB help I must take Holifield this year.
MakDudeluv

Post by MakDudeluv »

this years draft is kinda shallow anyway

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”