Hi everyone

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

BBoothe

Hi everyone

Post by BBoothe »

I’ve taken over the Omaha franchise (we will be moving and changing the team name).

A couple things:

I’m open for business. This team can win now and I’m willing to trade picks and young players to make this roster into an SB winner.

I’m Ptech’s brother. We enjoy playing together and competing against each other. Sibling rivalry and all. We will trade together sometimes too, in part because it’s easier to negotiate with someone via text vs. the offer/counter offer dance.

Anyway,

Hello, league.
ptech

Re: Hi everyone

Post by ptech »

It’s true, he is my little brother. It’s also true that he has yet to beat me in and post season (FB or BB) where we’ve been in direct competition.
Youthamizum

Post by Youthamizum »

Welcome! I’ll be definitely interested in who gets the better of your battles! Ptech is one hell of an owner, had a rare down year this year but it happens! Welcome aboard!!!
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Welcome aboard, BBoothe! You've taken on a very good team in a tough division - best of luck.
ptech

Post by ptech »

Pretty sure this down year, is gonna be extended into the next 2-3 years. Being right around 8-8 the last 3 years didn’t do me any good. It’s time to be bad.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

Already taking advantage of my desperate need at G to get a very good RB from me.

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”