state of the league

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

cubfan

state of the league

Post by cubfan »

Just returned from vacation to see exciting races in all 4 divisions! Sadly my guys have fallen back after a strong start, but almost every team still has a shot of making it to SB XVIII.

After reviewing all of the input from owners, it appears that there's not much need for realignment. For geographic reasons, I would like to propose one change. If Chicago and Detroit switch spots with Virginia and Montreal, west and east divisions would make more sense and all other divisions would remain intact. This is the only reason for the change. Unless there are objections, I would like to make this change as soon as possible.

That being said, I can see how changing cities could upset the balance at some point in the future....we all like to know who we're competing with from year to year....and moving franchises could possibly be used as a competitive advantange. So I'd also like to propose that franchise moves be limited to something like once every five seasons.
Please give me your thoughts.
Ironmen

Re: state of the league

Post by Ironmen »

I'm 100% on-board with your proposal.
ptech

Post by ptech »

I think that would make one division a significantly tougher road than all the others, but I’m ok with that. It happens in all sports.
Last edited by ptech on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
rich45

Post by rich45 »

belated...fine with the proposal.

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”