Next season

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

Admin
Site Admin

Next season

Post by Admin »

I have set the league to pause at the offseason to implement a couple of changes for this league. i don't expect there to be any delay in the schedule but you may see a notification on your screen about the pause.

The following changes will be implemented:

- There will be a manual realignment.
- Preseason games will no longer go into overtime.

In addition a league enforced rule will go into effect limiting how often a franchise may relocate.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Ironmen

Re: Next season

Post by Ironmen »

Why didn't you pause the SIM after these games concluded?
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

no games are paused, regular season or playoffs, just the offseason.

I think it is awesome. Gentlemen's agreements have worked in all but 1 case in this league, but 1 time is enough.
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Thanks Chris....it took some doing, but we've got the changes the league has voted in favour of... I had said the movement poll was to remain open, but it appears to have passed. If any big change occurs in the vote total before season end, we'll revisit this one.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

cubfan wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:26 pm favour
Luv the King's English
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I'm not trying to get in the way of the poll, I had gotten the impression it was decided but if it is still ongoing, I'll follow the Commish's instructions come the offseason.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

Admin wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 pm I'm not trying to get in the way of the poll, I had gotten the impression it was decided but if it is still ongoing, I'll follow the Commish's instructions come the offseason.

Chris
The poll was posted as a simple majority rule: Since there are 10 yes votes, a majority (10-1) has already been reached.
ptech

Post by ptech »

Well..on that note, I plan on moving (staying in the east) in the OS. It's my understanding that I will be barred from doing so, again, until 1990.

Do I have that right?
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

That's correct, although there are no guarantees who goes where when we realign.
ptech

Post by ptech »

Then I’ll wait...I’d like to be somewhat geographically consistent witht my div. (if that’s at all possible)

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”