SimBowl XXII

Discussions for the Curly Lambeau Football League.

Moderators: cubfan, Youthamizum

vonjoho

SimBowl XXII

Post by vonjoho »

It took Michigan 22 years to get to the big game, making the wildcard round only twice in previous seasons and going out in the first round. This season they stole a division championship with a 7-9 record and entered the playoffs with no one believing they would win a game. Now, here we sit, the SimBowl, facing off against the #1 offense in the league for points and the #2 defense. Michigan touting the #8 defense and #9 offense they managed a big lead in the first half on the back of their run defense and running game. Chicago's exemplary coaching has brought them back into the game tying the score up with 42 seconds left in regulation. 4 quarters completed, zero turnovers, and SimBowl XXII goes to overtime! Hell of a game Chicago, hate to see it end with one of us the loser.
vonjoho

Re: SimBowl XXII

Post by vonjoho »

Grats Chicago! hell of a game, hell of a comeback
MakDudeluv

Post by MakDudeluv »

Well Michigan, your boys played awesome! I was lucky to stay close until I finally got something dialed in to stop the bleeding. Then in the OT I went for broke on offense. I feel terribly outplayed but happy to win. Your a force to be re-conned with. Your future is bright.

Dawgs
Mike ;)
Ironmen

Post by Ironmen »

Congrats to The Dawg.
Kinda makes up for last year and well-deserved.
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Congrats to the Dawgs on taking home their first simbowl!
Nice job to vonjoho on their fine season as well.

Best of luck everyone in the new season!

Return to “Curly Lambeau Football League”