Proposed Merge

Discussions for the Hank Aaron League.
Admin
Site Admin

Proposed Merge

Post by Admin »

A merge has been proposed in this league with the Nellie Fox League. The merge would occur at the end of this season.

If you are interested in participating in a merged league, or will leave at the end of this season if there is a merge, please let me know here so I can get a team count. Thank you!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
historymann49

Re: Proposed Merge

Post by historymann49 »

I'm staying.
RSS

Post by RSS »

Staying.
bschuyle

Post by bschuyle »

Staying - Washington
supergeek2

Post by supergeek2 »

Staying...although reluctantly. Does this wipe out all the history from the league?
bschuyle

Post by bschuyle »

Games being played? thought we were supposed to pause and merge?
pjh1

Post by pjh1 »

I'll stay
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

supergeek2 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:07 am Staying...although reluctantly. Does this wipe out all the history from the league?
It does, but I have been taking steps to mitigate that. Player cards will have a link to the players they were merged from, and soon you'll be able to see the old league's Hall of Fame as well and have access to view the other leagues when necessary. So it's not quite as bad as it used to be.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Hank Aaron League”