League Paused

Discussions for the Hank Aaron League.
Admin
Site Admin

League Paused

Post by Admin »

The league has been paused in preparation for merging. The draft will occur as scheduled. More information after the draft.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
djjetz

Re: League Paused

Post by djjetz »

Any new updates? Draft was completed days ago. When are we going to start this new league?
bschuyle

Post by bschuyle »

So at what point do we give up - are we still paying to wait? Need to check.

Even if we need to wait to align not sure why no schedule has been given by admin.
RSS

Post by RSS »

I'm very disappointed with the communication (actually, lack thereof) we've received from SD over this issue. What, specifically, are we waiting for? How long will it take (even an educated guess would be better than nothing)? We are one of the oldest leagues on the site, with some of the best and most respectful owners. I don't understand why we're being ignored.
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

The NFL league date is now 9/24. The idea was to complete the merger when their season is over. It looks like it will take three days for them to finish and then a day for their draft. Will let you know if I find out any more info.
bschuyle

Post by bschuyle »

9/24? (or is it 9/27)? If so why do we not play another season? One season takes about 3 weeks. Makes no sense for us to wait almost 2 months.

Are we paying to wait?
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

The league date for the NFL is now 9/26. They will finish the regular season today (Tuesday). The playoffs will take place on Wednesday and Thursday. Their draft will be on Friday. At that point both leagues will have had their draft and the merger process can begin. I will update you if I get more info.
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

Any reason why we had to be paused for two weeks when the NFL started their season one day prior to our being paused? Why couldn't they have been paused for a day?
bschuyle

Post by bschuyle »

Ah league date. Thanks - so few days. Appreciate the update.
djjetz

Post by djjetz »

So...this league is done I'm guessing. I paid my last fee for this upcoming season and now it's asking me to pay again or I'll lose access to my team. I think I'm just gonna cancel my team.

Return to “Hank Aaron League”