League Paused

Discussions for the Hank Aaron League.
historymann49

Re: League Paused

Post by historymann49 »

They say "no news is good news", but this is becoming absurd. Do we have a league or not?
supergeek2

Post by supergeek2 »

Is this all because of the whole keeping the history of the league process mentioned on the home page? If so, I'm okay with the wait, because that is one of the main things about the game that I really like - seeing all time stats, etc. It sucks to have that all go away. That said, not sure why we couldn't have played another season in the meantime. It would be almost done by now.

If it's not because of the history thing, and we are just waiting...then this is absurd.

Either way, the lack of communication as to what exactly is happening, how it affects the league, whether we are paying just to wait, etc. is kind of ridiculous at this point, honestly.
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

I agree that preserving league history is a priority and should be done. But, that doesn't explain the delay. This site is computerized. There's not some guy with an eyeshade sitting at a counting table doing this with a pencil and paper. Let's go.
bschuyle

Post by bschuyle »

I am going to give it until Friday. We're a week past when we got informal idea it would be 4 days.

The lack of simple communication from the admin is amazing. It takes few mins to type a post or send an email.
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

Got a message from admin tonight. He said that the merger would be processed in the next day or two.
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

Glad to hear it. Thanks, Leonard.

Return to “Hank Aaron League”