What's the Deal with Guys Taking Personal Days??!

Discussions for the Franco Harris Football League.

Moderator: max_fischer

Edwardoh

What's the Deal with Guys Taking Personal Days??!

Post by Edwardoh » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:11 pm

So what is the Con cutoff for a player to decide to take a personal day but stay on the game day roster? Happened to me 3-4 times this season? 77-78 Con and they don't play one minute nor does their Con improve all game......what gives?

tigershm1977

Re: What's the Deal with Guys Taking Personal Days??!

Post by tigershm1977 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:40 pm

as a non expert i believe it has to do with your substitution percentage and maybe a bit of their attitude
New England Whisperers
MAFL
384-192
18 DC
5 CC
3 SC
and a partridge in a pear tree

ShowTime

Post by ShowTime » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:46 pm

It is sub if you have it set higher then there con they will not play as well as attitude that is mostly i think health is also a factor but not as much as attitude what makes there con % for next game each time. So if you have say a con 74 and your sub out is 75 and sub back in set to say 85 he will never play that game if it was 70 out and 80 in he get a few plays and never play as he never hit the sub in thresh hold.Is one of my biggest complaints about it is all players are in and out at whatever you set it too cant do it per player. I like to keep my backs and receivers set different and a lot of defense players in and out at different times but you cant it a all in and out option. Sadly if QB is low and starter you got to drop it well under his or he wont play.That was a issue i had with Darby my Qb a few weeks he at 68-72% so i had to drop it to 50-60 to get him in game.This is at least my understanding of how it works.

Edwardoh

Post by Edwardoh » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm

Hmm, sounds like it. Should be a notification that he's not going to play at least. Pissing off a lot of fantasy football League owners lol.

Thanks

Return to “Franco Harris Football League”